If you're a breastfeeding mother, collect every drop of your precious let-down during the day with the Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector! Simply pop inside your bra and save every drop of your liquid gold.
The discreet, one-piece design attaches securely to your breast and collects any breast milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom that lets the Milk Collector stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills after use. Once you have finished collecting your let-down, open the plug on the top and safely pour your milk into a container or bottle.
If you want to extract more milk than the natural lactation process, our Ladybug can help you to do just that! Simply press it to your breast, and you will feel light suction as the Ladybug gently maximises the amount of breast milk leakage it catches as you carry on with your day. This allows you to save every drop of precious liquid gold, helping you to build up a stash of breast milk between breastfeeding or pumping sessions without any extra effort.
Contents: 1 x Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector
- Multifunctional design allows you to collect or express breast milk effortlessly throughout the day.
- Suctions securely to the breast.
- No cords and no batteries required.
- Portable and silent for discreet daytime wearing.
- Stands upright on flat surfaces.
- 75ml capacity.
- Made of 100% high quality, food grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Silicone Ladybug Milk Collector:
1. Tuck the collector inside your bra
2. Centre the hole on the back of the collector over your nipple.
3. Squeeze the collector to expel air and create light suction against your breast.
4. Once in place, you're free to start tackling other tasks while the Ladybug collects every drop of your liquid gold!
5. When the collector is full or you've collected the desired amount of milk, detach the collector from your breast.
6. Remove the plug on the top of the collector and pour your milk through the hole into a safe storage container.
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Milk Collector with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order items). Shipping cut off is 11am for overnight delivery.
South Island - Shipping is $6 or FREE overnight courier service for orders over $250
North Island - Shipping is $9 or FREE on all orders over $250
Chatham Islands - $15
Australia - Flat rate, tracked postage $30
South Island shipping is generally overnight. The rest of New Zealand usually takes 1-3 business days for packages to arrive.
Please allow additional days if you are rural or if you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
- Delivery targets are guides only. We do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination with the delivery target.
- All parcels are delivered by Aramex.
- For overnight orders they must be placed before 11am to be delivered the next day.
- Our standard delivery service requires a signature.
More than Milk will complete returns in accordance with the Consumers Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Most items are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons once shipped.
Shipping Costs are Non Refundable.
More than Milk will repair any faulty products in the first instance, but may opt to replace with a new product if we deem it necessary to do so. The product must be shipped to us for inspection. We understand you may need your pump asap and we will work fast to complete this process as soon as we can.
Reminder: Consumable parts (Shields, Lines, Membranes and Bottles) are not covered under the warranty and are non-refundable. Any loss of suction issues are likely due to an assembly of the consumable parts or damage during incorrect sterilisation.
Many of these consumable parts do require replacement typically after 3 months use.