Your vulva has just done a marathon and is in need of some R&R, Viva La Vulva will take care of you down there, so you can enjoy the precious moments with your baby.
Our superstar product and best seller is our Viva La Vulva Healing Perineal Spray. Easing the discomfort of postpartum vaginal swelling, soreness, and tears and offering instant pain relief, because OUCH. And yes mamas, it can also be used after c-section delivery!
Hypericum and Calendula are the mother tinctures of Viva La Vulva. Both are derived from plants that have been around for centuries and have been used for natural and herbal medicinal purposes, proven to have natural healing properties to protect and soothe the skin.
Viva La Vulva Healing Perineal Spray helps diminish healing times, aids rapid healing of sensitive skin tissues, relieves sharp pain, it’s a natural antiseptic and prevents infection, soothes tears, stitches c-section incisions and even helps with those pesky haemorrhoids.
We formulate and design new products with mama, baby and the planet in mind. Important to note our products are; all-natural, gentle on skin, no nasties (paraben, palm oil, synthetic fragrance free), made in NZ and only tested on human mums.
BENEFITS OF HYPERCAL
- Anti-inflammatory, helps soothe swelling and vaginal soreness
- Instantly relieves pain and stingy sensations
- Helps heal stitches and promotes rapid healing of sensitive skin tissues
- Anti-bacterial, helps prevent infections
- Use on any cuts or wounds, burns and even sunburn
- Antioxidant properties, prevent or slow damage to cells
- Anti-viral properties, fights against viruses and inhibits their growth
- Helps relieve haemorrhoids
- You can use as much as you like and as often as you like
Hypericum and Calendula, Ethanol, to preserve the tincture
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The kit comes with 2 bottles, 1 x 30ml Hypercal Tincture and 1 x 100ml spray bottle.
- Fill the 100ml spray bottle using boiled then cooled water.
- Use the eyedropper of hypercal tincture (30ml bottle) and transfer approx 10 drops into the filled spray bottle. Shake before use.
- Spray away for relief!
FOR VAGINAL BIRTH
This works best as a spray. Spray as much and as often as you like for instant relief. But you can also use it with your Peri Wash Bottle, pop a few drops in your bath, or spray a bit on your maternity pad for extra soothing relief.
Yes! You can use the healing spray by spraying it directly on your c-section incision, as it’s ideal for any cuts, tears, and scars and helps diminish scar healing time! *Talk to your LMC first to discuss your specific needs and when would be best to use.
HOT MAMA TIP
If you have any tincture left over, keep it in the fridge and use spray on any other cuts and abrasions to help soothe and diminish healing times. A family go-to for ouchies!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order items). Shipping cut off is 11am for overnight delivery.
South Island - Shipping is $6 or FREE overnight courier service for orders over $250
North Island - Shipping is $9 or FREE on all orders over $250
Chatham Islands - $15
Australia - Flat rate, tracked postage $30
South Island shipping is generally overnight. The rest of New Zealand usually takes 1-3 business days for packages to arrive.
Australia orders allow 3-7 working days.
Please allow additional days if you are rural or if you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
- Delivery targets are guides only. We do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination with the delivery target.
- All parcels are delivered by Courier Post except Australia which is Aramex.
- For overnight orders they must be placed before 11am to be delivered the next day.
- Our standard delivery service requires a signature.
More than Milk will complete returns in accordance with the Consumers Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Most items are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons once shipped.
Shipping Costs are Non Refundable.
More than Milk will repair any faulty products in the first instance, but may opt to replace with a new product if we deem it necessary to do so. The product must be shipped to us for inspection. We understand you may need your pump asap and we will work fast to complete this process as soon as we can.
Reminder: Consumable parts (Shields, Lines, Membranes and Bottles) are not covered under the warranty and are non-refundable. Any loss of suction issues are likely due to an assembly of the consumable parts or damage during incorrect sterilisation.
Many of these consumable parts do require replacement typically after 3 months use.