Do not wash or submerge in water. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and then wipe with a dry cloth immediately afterwards. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
If you’re looking for an easier way to safely sterilise your baby and maternity products, Haakaa’s Portable UV LED Sterilising Box is the perfect solution! With the simple press of a button, our system utilises the power of UV technology to eliminate 99.9% of germs in just one minute.
Our Portable UV LED Sterilising Box emits pulses of ultraviolet light to effectively kill nasty germs and bacteria without touching or damaging your belongings. The sanitising process is gentle and leaves no water or chemical residue, making it wonderfully safe and easy to use!
This handy little gadget is compact and convenient, making it perfect for mums on-the-go!
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria.
- Safe and effective sterilisation.
- Leaves no water or chemical residue behind.
- Easy-to-use single button operation.
- Efficient one-minute sterilisation cycle.
- Compact and convenient for mums on the go.
- Automatic safety shutoff when device is opened to prevent UV overexposure.
- USB rechargeable and can be used up to 20 times on a full charge.
How to Use the Haakaa Portable UV LED Sterilising Box:
1. Open the Portable UV LED Sterilising Box and place your item into it.
2. Close the box and press the button on the lid to start the UV sterilisation cycle. The system will buzz once and the button will flash blue. If the box is not closed properly, the system will buzz ten times and the button will continue to flash blue.
3. After one minute, the system will complete the sterilisation cycle and buzz six times to indicate that the cycle has finished.
4. To pause the sterilisation process mid-cycle, press the button and the sterilisation cycle will stop.
1. When the system is low on power, it will buzz ten times and the button will flash red.
2. Connect the USB charger to the device to charge the system.
3. The button will flash green to indicate that the system is charging.
4. When the system is fully charged, the button will stop flashing and remain green.
The product contains UV LED lights. Do not tamper with the lid to prevent UV exposure. This product is not a toy and should not be used for anything other than its intended use. If the product malfunctions or stops working, cease use immediately and contact the retailer the product was purchased from.
This product is designed to be used on bottle teats, pacifiers, toys, standard nipple shields and teethers. Overexposure to UV light can cause some products to lose suction and not function correctly,
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order items). Shipping cut off is 11am for overnight delivery.
South Island - Shipping is $6 or FREE overnight courier service for orders over $250
North Island - Shipping is $9 or FREE on all orders over $250
Chatham Islands - $15
Australia - Flat rate, tracked postage $30
South Island shipping is generally overnight. The rest of New Zealand usually takes 1-3 business days for packages to arrive.
Please allow additional days if you are rural or if you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
- Delivery targets are guides only. We do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination with the delivery target.
- All parcels are delivered by Aramex.
- For overnight orders they must be placed before 11am to be delivered the next day.
- Our standard delivery service requires a signature.
More than Milk will complete returns in accordance with the Consumers Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Most items are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons once shipped.
Shipping Costs are Non Refundable.
More than Milk will repair any faulty products in the first instance, but may opt to replace with a new product if we deem it necessary to do so. The product must be shipped to us for inspection. We understand you may need your pump asap and we will work fast to complete this process as soon as we can.
Reminder: Consumable parts (Shields, Lines, Membranes and Bottles) are not covered under the warranty and are non-refundable. Any loss of suction issues are likely due to an assembly of the consumable parts or damage during incorrect sterilisation.
Many of these consumable parts do require replacement typically after 3 months use.