Introducing the Matchstick Monkey and Gel Applicator
This from the inventor:
From one month old, my daughter experienced bad teething pain, up every 1/2 hour, 3 teeth before 3 months. I did all I could by trying to apply pain relief gels / oils and granules directly to the source of the pain but I just couldn’t get past her front teeth without constantly getting bitten. For those that have gone through this process before, you already know how painful a single bite can be.
I could not find anything on the market that could help me to get past those first few teeth and massage the teething gel to my daughter’s sore gums without getting badly bitten. So when I gave birth to my second daughter Coco, Matchstick Monkey was born!
Fun soft textured teether:
- Made from soft, safe silicone
- Handles are thin enough for your little ones to hold and use from a young age
- Toothbrush Bumps soft & kind to your baby’s gums
- A hygenic approach to applying teething products
- Gets to the source of the pain helping sooth sore gums
- Dishwasher safe & freezer friendly
- Perfect training toothbrush to massage the gums
- Perfect for small hands looking for something to hold with ease
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order items). Shipping cut off is 11am for overnight delivery.
South Island - Shipping is $6 or FREE overnight courier service for orders over $250
North Island - Shipping is $9 or FREE on all orders over $250
Chatham Islands - $15
Australia - Flat rate, tracked postage $30
South Island shipping is generally overnight. The rest of New Zealand usually takes 1-3 business days for packages to arrive.
Please allow additional days if you are rural or if you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
- Delivery targets are guides only. We do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination with the delivery target.
- All parcels are delivered by Aramex.
- For overnight orders they must be placed before 11am to be delivered the next day.
- Our standard delivery service requires a signature.
More than Milk will complete returns in accordance with the Consumers Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Most items are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons once shipped.
Shipping Costs are Non Refundable.
More than Milk will repair any faulty products in the first instance, but may opt to replace with a new product if we deem it necessary to do so. The product must be shipped to us for inspection. We understand you may need your pump asap and we will work fast to complete this process as soon as we can.
Reminder: Consumable parts (Shields, Lines, Membranes and Bottles) are not covered under the warranty and are non-refundable. Any loss of suction issues are likely due to an assembly of the consumable parts or damage during incorrect sterilisation.
Many of these consumable parts do require replacement typically after 3 months use.