Sleep is something taken for granted by those who have it, but for many of us, it is a struggle to get to sleep and/or a deep and restorative sleep. Magnesium Rescue butter will assist with achieving this.
The formulation contains magnesium, which is an essential dietary mineral and has been proven to have many benefits to health and wellbeing. Magnesium calms the nervous system by binding to GABA receptors, which in turn relax the body and promote sleep. To top it off, the Magnesium Rescue also contains a potent synergy of sleep-inducing essential oils to help you get a good night sleep!
Three formulations have been created.
- Magnesium Rescue STANDARD (suitable for all ages)
- Magnesium Rescue with added sleep support FOR KIDS (2 years +)
- Magnesium Rescue with added sleep support FOR ADULTS (10 years +)
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, the kids' or standard formulation are your best options.
Why topical application of magnesium?
Magnesium is a safe and essential dietary mineral which we require every day. The majority of us are not getting enough through our diet due to a multitude of factors such as diet, medication, alcohol consumption, stress, and illness.
The transdermal application of magnesium is said to be more bioavailable than taking oral supplements. Oral magnesium can be affected by numbers things in your gut and could be destroyed before the magnesium even enters your system properly.
It can especially help with muscle pain, cramping (including pregnancy-related), and stiffness and can be applied directly to the trouble area with immediate results, rather than waiting for it to work its way through your GI tract.
What are the benefits of magnesium?
An increase of magnesium intake has been proven to:
- improve headaches, chronic pain, asthma, and sleep disorders
- improve digestion
- aids in mood regulation and helps with depression and anxiety
- reduce high blood pressure and regulate blood sugar levels
- anti-inflammatory benefits
- bone health
- helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function and cardiovascular health
- supports a healthy immune system
- critical in the regulation of calcium, the main conductor of electrical impulses in the body.
Apply a liberal amount to sore muscles, stomach area or any dry areas of the body and rub in. Apply formulations with added sleep support nightly before sleep.
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order items). Shipping cut off is 11am for overnight delivery.
South Island - Shipping is $6 or FREE overnight courier service for orders over $250
North Island - Shipping is $9 or FREE on all orders over $250
Chatham Islands - $15
Australia - Flat rate, tracked postage $30
South Island shipping is generally overnight. The rest of New Zealand usually takes 1-3 business days for packages to arrive.
Please allow additional days if you are rural or if you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
- Delivery targets are guides only. We do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination with the delivery target.
- All parcels are delivered by Aramex.
- For overnight orders they must be placed before 11am to be delivered the next day.
- Our standard delivery service requires a signature.
More than Milk will complete returns in accordance with the Consumers Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Most items are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons once shipped.
Shipping Costs are Non Refundable.
More than Milk will repair any faulty products in the first instance, but may opt to replace with a new product if we deem it necessary to do so. The product must be shipped to us for inspection. We understand you may need your pump asap and we will work fast to complete this process as soon as we can.
Reminder: Consumable parts (Shields, Lines, Membranes and Bottles) are not covered under the warranty and are non-refundable. Any loss of suction issues are likely due to an assembly of the consumable parts or damage during incorrect sterilisation.
Many of these consumable parts do require replacement typically after 3 months use.