The BelleMa Plethora Portable Double Electric Breast Pump is designed for easy expressing while on the go or back to work. Easy to use and clean, this pump has a range of features such as a timer, memory function and adjustable settings to ensure expressing is quick and gentle.
One year warranty with purchase.
- Gentle expressing, comfort assured
- Dual phase mode of stimulation and expression
- Closed system
- Easy to use touch screen to show and adjust pump settings
- Built-in timer to monitor the length of your expressing session
- Memory function for your favourite settings
- 9 adjustable suction levels
- Easy to clean and assemble
Different size shields available 21mm. and 29mm also. Pump shield size 25mm that comes in the box.
Nationwide Delivery (Non-Rural): Next working day
Rural Delivery: 2 - 3 working days
|Delivery details||Delivery targets|
|Business addresses (within CBD or suburban retail/business area)||By 9am the next working day|
|Residential addresses||The next working day|
|Rural Delivery addresses||2 - 3 working days|
|Saturday delivery||By 12 noon|
|Island to Island economy||2 - 3 working days|
- Delivery targets are guides only. We do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination with the delivery target.
- All parcels are delivered by Courier Post
- For overnight orders they must be placed before 1:30pm to be delivered the next day.
- Our standard delivery service requires a signature.
More than Milk will complete returns in accordance with the Consumers Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Most items are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons once shipped.
Shipping Costs are Non Refundable.
More than Milk will repair any faulty products in the first instance, but may opt to replace with a new product if we deem it necessary to do so. The product must be shipped to us for inspection. We understand you may need your pump asap and we will work fast to complete this process as soon as we can.
Reminder: Consumable parts (Shields, Lines, Membranes and Bottles) are not covered under the warranty and are non-refundable. Any loss of suction issues are likely due to an assembly of the consumable parts or damage during incorrect sterilisation.
Many of these consumable parts do require replacement typically after 3 months use.