Why Choose Bear & Moo Breast Pads?
- Bear & Moo reusable breast pads are super thick and absorbent, with two layers of microfibre, one of PUL to keep them waterproof, and a layer of soft bamboo to go against the skin for optimum comfort.
- Our breast pads are large with a diameter of approx. 12.5cm, which sit nicely underneath your clothing.
Designed by Hip Kid Designs.
Reducing mastitis and infection is crucial during breastfeeding, ensure you are changing your breast pads out regularly dependent on milk flow, and washing them within 24 hours.
The price is for a pair of breast pads.
To ensure these breast pads reach their full absorbency capacity, we recommend soaking them in water for 24 hours before use. Place them in a bucket with water, and once they have sunk to the bottom and no longer float, pop them in the machine to wash them and then they will be good to go.
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order items). Shipping cut off is 11am for overnight delivery.
South Island - Shipping is $6 or FREE overnight courier service for orders over $250
North Island - Shipping is $9 or FREE on all orders over $250
Chatham Islands - $15
Australia - Flat rate, tracked postage $30
South Island shipping is generally overnight. The rest of New Zealand usually takes 1-3 business days for packages to arrive.
Australia orders allow 3-7 working days.
Please allow additional days if you are rural or if you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
- Delivery targets are guides only. We do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination with the delivery target.
- All parcels are delivered by Courier Post except Australia which is Aramex.
- For overnight orders they must be placed before 11am to be delivered the next day.
- Our standard delivery service requires a signature.
More than Milk will complete returns in accordance with the Consumers Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act.
Proof of purchase must be provided. Warranty for Bellema products is 12 months.
We do offer refunds or returns due to a change of mind. Breast Pumps are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons. We do not offer returns on other items listed on our website also so please choose carefully.
Shipping Costs are Non Refundable.
More than Milk will repair any faulty products in the first instance, but may opt to replace with a new product if we deem it necessary to do so. The product must be shipped to us for inspection. We understand you may need your pump asap and we will work fast to complete this process as soon as we can.
Reminder: Consumable parts (Shields, Lines, Membranes and Bottles) are not covered under the warranty and are non-refundable. Any loss of suction issues are likely due to an assembly of the consumable parts or damage during incorrect sterilisation.
Many of these consumable parts do require replacement typically after 3 months use.