The Haakaa Baby Nail Care Set lets you safely trim down your baby's nails without the need for sharp scissors or clippers! Our little gadget eliminates the risk of nicking your child's skin to turn those scary nail trimming sessions into quality bonding time.
Simply attach the trimmer pad suitable for your child's age and gradually file down their nails! The trimmer pads make your baby's nails smooth and don't leave sharp edges that may scratch their delicate skin. We've also included a metal pad and cone so parents can file down their nails too!
Our Baby Nail Care Set has two rotation directions and speeds to suit your needs. It's whisper-quiet and features a light on the end for easy nighttime filing!
- Safe nail filing for soft and developing nails.
- Five grinding pads varying in strength.
- Pressure-activated arrest system to prevent injury.
- Quiet motor and LED light for nighttime filing.
- Two rotation directions and speeds.
- Suitable for children and adults.
- Choose the trimmer pad most suitable for your child's age.
- Hold your child comfortably and tightly and hold their hand out straight with their fingers spread.
- Hold the trimmer away from your child and turn on the power switch. The trimmer attachment will begin to spin immediately.
- Starting with the slowest speed, place the spinning trimmer pad onto the end of your child's nail to begin filing. Adjust speed as required.
- When moving between nails, switch the trimmer off and ensure your child is still comfortable and restrained to prevent accidental injury.
- When you have finished filing your child's nails, remove all nail dust from the trimmer pad and wash your child's hands.
- Remove the trimmer attachment and store all parts in the storage container.
Clean this product by wiping gently with a soft, dry cloth or cotton swab. Do not use any abrasive cleaners, thinners or benzine to clean this product. Keep in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. The polishing pads will need to be replaced as the pads become worn.
This product contains small parts that may become a choking hazard. Keep this product out of reach of children. Do not use rechargeable batteries in this product. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Do not hold the rotating attachment to any part of the body for extended periods of time as this may cause friction burns. Do not place directly onto skin. We do not recommend using this product on nails that are weak, damaged, diseased or brittle.
Batteries not included. Requires 2 x AA batteries. Do not throw out the clear insert inside the Baby Nail Care Kit case, as it holds all of the attachments in place during storage.
- Pink Pad: 0-3 months
- Blue Pad: 3-6 months
- Green Pad: 6-12 months
- Orange Pad: 12 months+
- Metal Pad: Adults
- Metal Cone: Adults
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order items). Shipping cut off is 11am for overnight delivery.
South Island - Shipping is $6 or FREE overnight courier service for orders over $250
North Island - Shipping is $9 or FREE on all orders over $250
Chatham Islands - $15
Australia - Flat rate, tracked postage $30
South Island shipping is generally overnight. The rest of New Zealand usually takes 1-3 business days for packages to arrive.
Please allow additional days if you are rural or if you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
- Delivery targets are guides only. We do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination with the delivery target.
- All parcels are delivered by Aramex.
- For overnight orders they must be placed before 11am to be delivered the next day.
- Our standard delivery service requires a signature.
More than Milk will complete returns in accordance with the Consumers Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Most items are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons once shipped.
Shipping Costs are Non Refundable.
More than Milk will repair any faulty products in the first instance, but may opt to replace with a new product if we deem it necessary to do so. The product must be shipped to us for inspection. We understand you may need your pump asap and we will work fast to complete this process as soon as we can.
Reminder: Consumable parts (Shields, Lines, Membranes and Bottles) are not covered under the warranty and are non-refundable. Any loss of suction issues are likely due to an assembly of the consumable parts or damage during incorrect sterilisation.
Many of these consumable parts do require replacement typically after 3 months use.