Which Breast pump is best for me?
The award winning Unimom Forte Breast Pump is a durable, hospital grade double breast pump with an extensive suction range that is designed for frequent, long term expressing.
The Rhythmic suction allows for an efficient let down and maximum milk supply.
This Unimom Breast pump kit provides you with all you need for easy, comfortable, dual expressing, with a hygienic back flow protection system.
Unimom Forte Breast Pump Information:
- Hospital Grade Breast Pump
- Hospital level strength of pumping.
- Double Sided Expression- Comes as a double so you have the option of single or twin pumping.
- Rhythmic Suction- Mimics baby's natural suction allowing faster let down.
- Adjustable vacuum setting enables optimum setting- Wider variation of suction levels
- Extra long life motor and efficient piston mechanism.
- Closed System- Back flow protection for hygienic pumping.
Main body, 2 breast shields (inner diameter 24mm), 2 bottles (150ml), 2 bottle covers, 2 bottle stands, 2 air tubes, 2 caps, 2 disks, 2 valves, 2 silicon massagers
Teats are not included with Unimom pumps. Any standard narrow neck teat will fit Unimom bottles.
Product: Breast Pump- Model: UNIMOM FORTE- Suction power(mmHg): 0mmHg - 300mmHg. A larger range of pumping than most pumps so you can choose your maximum comfortable vacuum setting.
Single or dual pumping options: Power source: Ac adapter- Packing Unit: 1Set, Approx, 2kg- Electric type: 230V/50Hz
This innovative, more compact Breast pump design provides powerful, double expressing performance. It features 7 levels of massage modes and 9 levels of expressing modes to make pumping more comfortable and efficient. With an in-built rechargeable battery and a new improved hygienic back flow protection system, the Minuet is on trend with an informative LCD display and USB charge port.
- LCD Display
- Comfort Phase – Massage/Expression mode and suction level control
- Comes as a double kit and can be used single or double
- Rechargeable Battery – 1hr 45mins of charging will give 2hr 12mins of portable pumping life
- USB port for convenient charging
- Convenient 360 degree swivel top to prevent airtube bending and suction loss
- Portable, lightweight and quiet – enabling discreet expressing while on-the-go
- Closed System – Hygienic milk back flow prevention
- Optional silicone massager to provide extra massage stimulation and let down
- BPA Free – All components that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA Free
Main body, 2 breast shields (inner diameter 24mm), 2 bottles (150ml) with caps, disks and covers, 2 air tubes, 2Minuet diaphragms, 2 diaphragm caps , AC adapter, USB charge cable, B-Connector (air cap for single expressing).
*Teats are not included with Unimom pumps. Any standard narrow neck teat will fit Unimom bottles.
Product: Breast Pump
Model: UNIMOM MINUET
Suction power (mmHg): 0 mmHg – 300 mmHg
Comes as a dual pump with single pumping option.
THE MINUET IN COMPARISON TO THE FORTE:
The suction of the Minuet is as efficient as the Forte but the difference is, the Minuet LCD is not a hospital grade pump so is designed for part time use only and not for exclusive use. The Minuet is more compact and convenient with bonus features such as the informative LCD screen and the USB port for charging. It has a newly, more durable designed milk back flow protector unit. The rest of the consumable parts are exactly the same as the Forte. HOW TO USE:Simply turn it on, leave it on massage mode for the first 2 minutes, turning the level up to where is comfortable. Once let down is achieved, switch to expression mode and turn the level up to where is comfortable. Once your milk flow slows down, you can change back to massage mode to try and achieve another let down. Power source: Ac adapter 5V DC, 2A smart phone jack (micro USB jack)