If you and your baby experience feeding issues – including latching problems, low milk supply, or maybe little ones that need a little extra nourishment or help to learn how to feed – then the Silicone Feeding Tube Set could be of assistance to you. It helps you to overcome some of these common issues by connecting a bottle of supplemented milk to your breast via a tube, delivering a constant and controllable flow of milk to baby at the breast. Through the use of the Silicone Feeding Tube, both mother and baby can experience the natural physical sensation of breastfeeding, while encouraging mum’s supply and ensuring that baby receives adequate nutrition.
Simply place the bottle in an elevated position higher than the end of the outlet tube to start the flow of milk.
Contents: 1 x Inlet Tube, 1 x Outlet Tube, 1 x Tube Adapter, 1 x Flow Controller, 1 x Cleaning Brush, 1 x Medical Tape, 1 x Carry Case
Note: We recommend visiting a breastfeeding or medical specialist if you have any concerns with breastfeeding and feel this product could be of assistance to you and your baby.
- Made with food grade silicone and polyformaldehyde.
- Flow controller provides a consistent flow of liquid.
- Provides added nutrition to the baby, while also giving mum and baby the sensation of breastfeeding.
- Long and slim tube for inconspicuous and discreet use.
- Additional flow control when used with squeezable Haakaa Gen. 3 bottles.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How To Use the Haakaa Supplemental Silicone Feeding Tube Set:
1. Insert both the inlet and outlet tubes into ends of the tube adapter. Thread the end of the outlet tube through the flow controller.
2. Push the thick inlet tube down through the X-shaped opening on the Variable Flow Nipple and pull it through until it is long enough to reach the milk in the bottle. Attach the nipple to the bottle.
3. Place the end of the thin outlet tube 1-2cm away from your nipple and secure its position with medical tape.
4. Introduce your baby to your nipple and then place the thin outlet tube gently into their mouth to begin feeding.
5. Squeeze the Gen. 3 Silicone Baby Bottle body to control the flow of milk. Increase pressure on the bottle to increase the speed that milk flows or reduce pressure to slow it down. You can also use the flow controller to manager the speed that milk flows, adjusting to suit your child.
Top Tip: The Haakaa Supplemental Silicone Feeding Tube Set can be used with any baby bottle, as long as it is fitted with an X-shaped variable flow teat. Simply place the bottle above the end of the tube that is taped to your breast and let gravity do the work as your milk flows through the tube.
Clean after each use. Use the included cleaning brush to scrub the inside of the tube before rinsing with hot water. For easier operation, feed the brush through the tube by the handle and pull through. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising this product with any steam sterilising system. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use a UV steriliser to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan. To clean the flow controller, wash with warm soapy water.
Check product condition before each use. Immediately discontinue use and replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order items). Shipping cut off is 11am for overnight delivery.
South Island - Shipping is $6 or FREE overnight courier service for orders over $250
North Island - Shipping is $9 or FREE on all orders over $250
Chatham Islands - $15
Australia - Flat rate, tracked postage $30
South Island shipping is generally overnight. The rest of New Zealand usually takes 1-3 business days for packages to arrive.
Please allow additional days if you are rural or if you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
- Delivery targets are guides only. We do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination with the delivery target.
- All parcels are delivered by Aramex.
- For overnight orders they must be placed before 11am to be delivered the next day.
- Our standard delivery service requires a signature.
More than Milk will complete returns in accordance with the Consumers Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Most items are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons once shipped.
Shipping Costs are Non Refundable.
More than Milk will repair any faulty products in the first instance, but may opt to replace with a new product if we deem it necessary to do so. The product must be shipped to us for inspection. We understand you may need your pump asap and we will work fast to complete this process as soon as we can.
Reminder: Consumable parts (Shields, Lines, Membranes and Bottles) are not covered under the warranty and are non-refundable. Any loss of suction issues are likely due to an assembly of the consumable parts or damage during incorrect sterilisation.
Many of these consumable parts do require replacement typically after 3 months use.