The Rite Aid Hydrogel Breast Discs provide cooling, soothing relief to cracked and sore nipples, allowing you to continue breastfeeding. Safe and non toxic for you and your baby, the discs keep the nipple area dry and restores your skin's natural moisture.
Hydrogel Breast Discs
- Soothes cracked and sore nipples
- Cools irritated skin
- Creates the optimal environment for healing broken skin
- Absorbs leakage to prevent bacteria buildup
- Restores the skin's natural moisture
- Individually sealed for added hygiene
- 12 Hydrogel breast discs included in box
Using Hydrogel Breast Discs while breastfeeding:
- Hydrogel breast discs contain properties that:
- Cool and soothes sore and cracked nipples
- Alleviates the pain associated with breastfeeding
- Keeps skin dry to prevent infection
- During a study of 106 lactating mothers, particpants that used Hydrogel breast discs experienced a significant reduction in pain that those that used lanolin oinments (Dodd et al, 2003)
- Participants using Hydrogel dressings discontinued further treatments faster than those using other treatments like lanolin ointments
Nationwide Delivery (Non-Rural): Next working day
Rural Delivery: 2 - 3 working days
|Delivery details||Delivery targets|
|Business addresses (within CBD or suburban retail/business area)||By 9am the next working day|
|Residential addresses||The next working day|
|Rural Delivery addresses||2 - 3 working days|
|Saturday delivery||By 12 noon|
|Island to Island economy||2 - 3 working days|
Delivery targets are guides only. We do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination with the delivery target.
All parcels are delivered by Courier Post
For overnight orders they must be placed before 1:30pm to be delivered the next day.
Our standard delivery service requires a signature.
More than Milk will complete returns in accordance with the Consumers Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Most items are unable to be returned due to hygiene reasons once shipped.
Shipping Costs are Non Refundable.
More than Milk will repair any faulty products in the first instance, but may opt to replace with a new product if we deem it necessary to do so. The product must be shipped to us for inspection. We understand you may need your pump asap and we will work fast to complete this process as soon as we can.
Reminder: Consumable parts (Shields, Lines, Membranes and Bottles) are not covered under the warranty and are non-refundable. Any loss of suction issues are likely due to an assembly of the consumable parts or damage during incorrect sterilisation.
Many of these consumable parts do require replacement typically after 3 months use.